Last Tuesday, I went to lake Rotoiti for a school camp. We were there for 5 days and did several great activities. One of those was the Flying Kiwi. You get strapped into a harness and get pulled up really high.
We had really great meals including Pizza and Mac ‘n’ Cheese. They tasted great.
I didn’t get heaps of sleep, but I didn’t get too angry.
I had a great time at camp, and I’m glad that I went.
I was lying on the hard floor, pain running throughout my body. I closed my eyes in annoyance and I thought, “Well what a start to the day.”. I had just fallen down the stairs as I was going down to get my coco pops for breakfast. I always fall on the same stair. It is like it is cursed. Wait, what if it is cursed? Meh. not like it will hurt me or anything.
Looking back on it, that was the dumbest decision of my life. To this day, that stair is still making people trip. Never stopping. Ever.
These are all real pokemon, search the names if you don’t believe me!
Nutella is the best thing in the world. Just imagine it on pastry but in the shape of a star!
Here are the ingredients:
- Pack of puff pastry
- Cut the puff pastry into 3 even circles.
- Spread the Nutella all over one of the circles of pastry.
- Place another one of the circles on top of the one covered in Nutella.
- Cover the top of the pile of pastry with Nutella.
- place the last circle of pastry onto the pile.
- Press a cup lightly into the middle of the pile to make an outline of a circle on the pastry.
- Cut the pastry from the outline of the circle into quarters.
- Cut the quarters into eighths.
- Cut the eights into sixteenths.
- Take one of the strips and twist it twice in one direction.
- Take the strip to the right of the 1st strip and twist it twice in the opposite direction and place it next to the 1st strip.
- Carry on this process until all the strips are twisted.
- Squeeze two strips that look like they will go together together.
- Bake it in the oven according to the packet of pastry
- Break off a piece and gobble it up!
This is a site that makes a cool text!
So you wanna make shaved ice at home, eh? Well here is a recipe for homemade shaved ice!
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Flavouring powder (e.g. RARO, Kool-Aid, ect.)
- Squeeze bottle
- Sauce pan
- Put the sugar and water in the saucepan and mix over a high heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Take the sugar mixture off the heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, mix the Flavouring powder into the sugar mixture.
- Pour the sugar mixture into the squeeze bottle. This will be the syrup.
- Put the ice into the blender, and blend until the ice is like snow.
- Put some of the ice into a small bowl and squeeze the cooled syrup onto the ice and Voila! you are finished!
As you can tell, this is about how to deal with mean people. This is my opinion on how to do it…
- Tell them that they are being mean
They may not know that they are making you feel bad, so just tell them!
2. Post it on social media
If you do this one then you might be on the news, cus u want to sue the person for being meen.
3. Kill them
You WILL go to jail but at least they won’t be mean anymore, right?
As I imagined what it would be like to have all I could see be pugs, coincidentally a pug stumbled into my lap. That’s right, MY lap. Not the average old joe sitting next to me on this sunny day in the park, but ME. I never thought that I would be the legal owner of a pug, but I guess today was the day that I was. I checked it’s neck for a collar but there wasn’t one. YAY!!!!! I thought as I picked it up. I named it Joey the pug and then went off to my house!
“Hello, What’s your name?” Asked the metal man. “My name is John. I see you are made of metal.” Said John, the man sitting next to the metal man.” “No, I have just painted myself bronze.” “Oh.” said John, “So you do this for money, just sitting still as a statue.” “Yep. It gets pretty tedious after a while.” There was a silence for about 30 seconds. Finally John exclaims, “Well I better get going. See you later!” “Before you go, would you mind putting a tenner into my hat?” “Sure. I’ll just get one out of my wallet.” “Thank You!”